But first… LET’S TAKE A SELFIE!!
Olicity + touching
I’m all about the touching between Oliver and Felicity. I love the hand stuff. The connection and intimacy it brings. It *means* something when they touch.
"Fui a casa en mitad del día para sorprender a mi hija. Llevaba puesta la peluca de Oliver de los flashbacks. La cosa no fue bien."
JAJAJAJAJAJAJA. Pobre niña xD
Andrew Kreisberg about Felicity & Oliver’s date (via lovingvaldaya)
So the date is going to be a disaster. Awesome…
Happy 23rd Birthday Emily! (July 24, 1991)
She is so fucking cute.
Grant Gustin - Barry Allen- (via beijingdoll)
Beyonce - Crazy in Love (isn´t it?)
Hi, :) In one of the CW Upfronts interviews, Stephen confirmed that Oliver knows how Felicity feels about him (x) So really, I don’t think he assumed Felicity was joking and he wasn’t too. There’s definitely feelings between them, love, but neither of them are ready to explore it.
So let’s just recap what have been said about that scene:
- Emily Bett Rickards: I think Felicity half-knows she’s in love with him, but also very much feels inadequacy in that. I think he has the reverse of it. I think he chooses to ignore what might be there, and I think she does too. I think they’re both half-ignoring what those feelings might be, because the acknowledgment of them is when things will change. Whether those acknowledgments come out [next season], and when they do, there’s a whole bunch that’s going to change. The dynamic of the team. There will be probably a few episodes that revolve around ‘Where are we now?’ sort of things. Then it comes down to what’s more important? Friendship or your feelings?”
- So come on, let’s be honest: Oliver can’t be that dumb, right? He has to know Felicity really loves him by now… Right? “Oliver knows,” Amell said. “I don’t think he’s playing. He was put in a position where he had to do the unthinkable. He had to put her in jeopardy. Whether or not he’s telling the truth about her, that will be resolved pretty soon on the show.”
- Stephen Amell on Olicity: “Think back to what Oliver said in the sixth episode, which is, ‘Because of what we do, I can’t be with someone I could really care about,’ and I think that that remains true. So I don’t necessarily think that it was a total bait-and-switch.”
- I think that there’ll be something explored there. — Emily Bett Rickards referring to Olicity and S3.
- Amell promises last night’s #Olicity bait & switch was based in truth. “Oliver said in ep 6 he can’t be with the one he loves, so.."
- This article Olicity fans should thank Arrow for not wrecking the ship and this review have been retweeted by one of the crew member.
So yeah, I think there was truth behind those words, they obviously have feelings for each other and I just wish it would have been less ambiguous on our screen.
They should be together…
"For once, Oliver won’t be a smooth operator when he and Felicity do go on that date. “Let’s just say, Oliver is the one who has trouble completing sentences,” Kreisberg hints. As he tells it, the timing was right to further evolve the Oliver and Felicity dynamic. “The way the show has shaken out and the experiences the two have had, it feels like it’s time to explore that,” he says.”
So many spoiler olicity, please someone help me.
About that Oliver and Felicity date
"Olicity" fans had something to celebrate when it was revealed Oliver and Felicity would be going on a date in the season-three premiere — or at least attempting to. "Oliver might be catching up to how some of the audience feels in that maybe there’s a life…